Would you like to guest post on Happy Humble Home?
I love to feature my fellow bloggers from time to time.
So, if you’re interested in writing about saving money, frugal living, budgeting, or family life and being featured here (as well as on all of my social media accounts) fill out the form below.
GUEST POSTING GUIDELINES
- Original content only, please! The post you are submitting cannot be published anywhere else, including your own website. This could hurt both our blogs as Google does not like duplicate content and could penalize us for that.
- The post must have at least 700 words.
- It’s ok to link back to your own blog up to 2 times throughout the post. You’ll also have the opportunity to link to your homepage or about me page one more time on your short bio.
- Please, also email me a profile picture so I can add it to your bio.
- I reserve the right to slightly edit your post so it fits with the overall voice and style of Happy Humble Home, but it still preserves your message. I also reserve the right to add
- You may send from 3-5 high-quality images for consideration (not required). They may not be used if I see a better fit for the topic and website.
- Your own affiliate links cannot be added to the post, as well as third-party links (unless previously discussed and agreed upon).
HOW TO APPLY
First, read the above guidelines.
Then, fill out the form below.
If I’m interested in featuring your guest post I will contact you.
Thank you so much for your interest in guest posting!!